Does OTB = less time on internet?

I don’t know- I just- Don’t Stop Till I Get Enough

1 Like

This thread is fast becoming pure gold.

1 Like

I have a mobile wifi to connect to the interwebz. I often forget taking it to the studio. So in certain cases, sure.

EXCELLENT idea! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ha, my techno wednesdays didn’t last long but i suppose having a 4 year old and 2 year old will do that.

super early mornings or late evenings work best for me (basically when everyone is asleep in my house).

Just unplug the Ethernet cable/switch off the WIFI - you’ll be surprised how much it can help.

1 Like

Opposite for me. Don’t have room to keep anything permanently setup during the semester, so I’m more likely to spend a free half n hr on my laptop instead of pulling things out and putting them away again.

I use a Chrome extension called “StayFocusd”

You can block specific websites entirely or give yourself a set amount of time that you can spend on distracting websites each day.

Right now, I’m going through an internet addiction phase, so I’ve re-enabled a daily 15 minute limit for Reddit and many music forums from 8 AM to 9 PM.

There’s a “Nuclear Option” that allows you to block all Chrome use for a period of time.

I also use an extension called FBPurify that removes my Facebook news feed. I absolutely need Facebook to run my business, so removing the feed prevents me from getting sucked in.