DnB and Jungle interviews and mix show

Thought I’d post this here , I do a low key mix show via soundcloud and had the opportunity to interview some fab artists and underground labels at a recent Vinyl fair in Bristol.

Got to speak to Ray Keith, Kniteforce records and some other great people .
May be of interest to a few of you on here ?

16 Likes

Excellent - thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Man that must have so cool to meet ray Keith, what a legend, I was just listening to pressure III (ray Keith mix) a few minutes ago… still a banger all these years later. .

3 Likes

It was a total honour. Such a nice guy as well. Has a real presence but also you can see him really supporting others in the scene and acting like a wise elder statesman.

3 Likes

We are not worthy!

6 Likes

Proper.

2 Likes

Check out that cdj spin back at 18:52 . If most people tried that it would be super lame . Ray does it so well, nice post!

1 Like

Ray is the GUVNOR!

2 Likes

Hi all

Some of you may be interested in this guest I got asked to do for a great new jungle and hardcore rave label Foot Long Records . Well worth checking out if you like this sound

2 Likes

Hi again

Latest mix show here , some nice exclusive and early plays of some new DnB and old school hardcore. Hope you like .

1 Like

Hi all

Back again with the latest show , this one’s a footwork special interviewing a new up and coming artist from Bristol , a guest mix and some great music . Hope you like . As always , likes , comments and reposts much appreciated

This is a classic from Pete Cannon, already circulating around Elektronauts tho… However i post it again!

1 Like

That’s a great video , he’s such a nice guy too, really supportive to people in the scene and loves his old tech . Hoping to get him down for an interview in the future.