DN rhodes, organs vintage key sound packs?

Are there any DN sound packs that have vintage keys patches?
How about vibraphone, marimba, xylo patches?

5 Likes

Bump - I’m pretty interested in this also.

1 Like

I’d thought about making a “player’s” pack for digitone, as it’s really nice to just play without the sequencer. Would be a nice challenge to try to emulate some of the richer, more complex electric pianos, hmm.

8 Likes

Sounds great! I’d definitely support that. I often use AAS lounge lizard and chromaphone vsts. Man, I would love to have those tones… epianos, organs, mallets percussion instruments, in the DN!

2 Likes

Likewise I have to say this would seriously be of interest to me too.

Yeah. I’ve been thinking about it again over the past couple of weeks. I’ve got a few other sound design projects in the works (including a huge Matrixbrute pack that I’ve been procrastinating with), but I’ll get on to it someday. I discovered that it’s possible to get a really nice big 80s Roland poly sounding patch out of the DN using the new fine tuning settings, so maybe I’ll start with some rich synthwave pads :smiley:

5 Likes

Bump :smiley:

Good call on the bump :slight_smile: I’ve been neglecting the Digitone lately, so it may be an excuse to use it again…

1 Like

The rtFM2 pack is worth checking out.

Ive just downloaded a Wurli patch from this forum. Pretty cool to hear these types of sounds!

2 Likes

Color me interested!

Which patch and where did you get it?

here ya go! [Free Patches] Digitone/Digitone Keys (#3 Evo)

3 Likes

Just roll your own! It’s where the fun is at!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :pray: