DJ or musician using Octatrack?

A old fisherman playing Octatrack :

3 Likes

…ur a computer background elektronic musician?
and u finally wanna feel like an oldschool guitar hero on stage, instead of an email reading nerd…?

the octatrack gets u there…

1 Like

Wait, what?! I’m talking about youtube and the Gazillion videos about the Octatrack. Filthy minds…

1 Like

Sorry it’s the first thing I thought about reading this! :smile:

Hmm, not getting that vibe. Not the most graceful moves, but there’s loads of stuff happening when he’s twisting.

Probably(hopefully) this one :wink:

1 Like

As a conceptual artist, this is how we all should use our gear :

Well, it depends actually… different moods are possible :wink:

1 Like

the man himself! grew up close to my home town. he’s using 2 Octatracks because one is not enough! :wink:

4 Likes

My standard post, when it’s about artists using OT

6 Likes

As an octatracking musician I feel it’s turning me into sort of a DJ of my own music.
I record loops, jam, and then get to remix with the OT what I just recorded live a minute ago…
Slices, scenes, fx, Rytm breakdowns with mutes/scenes/perf, and all that good stuff…
Remove a few loops, switch the beat, leave an unrecognizable flex warp of a loop, start building up again, jam out, back to remix… :smiley:

6 Likes

Save Loney Dear yesterday. He uses OT in his live performance.

6 Likes

Shameles self promotion

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t mean to be rude.
From the electronic live performers we follow in Europe a lot of artists are using them.
It’s a fantastic instrument.

Dapayk, Anthony Parasole

2 Likes

Giovanni Lami.

Luciano Maggiore.

3 Likes

He’s really a fresh air in the club music :wink:
Since 2005 for me… he’s renew his thing damn correctly

Hardly surprising. I doubt he can see hardly anything wearing that burqa. It was Mike Banks and UR who first adopted the anonimity (non) image - they looked cool with the bandanas, and they were original. I’m not bashing the guys music, but to my jaded eye, this is just a pantomime rehash ofUR’s image.

Man called Stott!!!

2 Likes