Digitone - Where is my new sound pack

Hello. I was hoping someone could help I just installed the Hidden and Revealed sound packs on my digitone. It looks like they went in. But it seems all the sounds just kind of get mixed in and aren’t arranged in any kind of folder. How can I tell them apart from the factory sounds that are already in there? Any way to just preview the new sounds I loaded?

Thanks

If you just added them via C6, they should be:

A) In the bank that you selected in the ‘Sysex Dump’ menu -OR-
B) In the lowest letter bank, if you selected ‘Add Anywhere’ (might be paraphrasing)

So, if your A,B,C bank were previously filled, they’ll be in the D bank, etc. unless you specified otherwise.

1 Like

I think not all the presets are included as per the advertisement
I will raise a support ticket and ask for preset name list

1 Like

I’m glad you asked this, because I was installing some soundbank demos last night, and could not figure out where they went. I still have no idea. A list of patch names for these banks would be helpful for starters, but I don’t see those anywhere, either.

Any resolution to this?

1 Like

As with all Elektrons which can load sounds/presets, you must write down where you place the sounds! Try to for example last bank is your own sounds, most Elektrons A/B banks are presets. Buy soundpacks = save to a new empty bank! You can fill up the remaining spaces in a bank with your own sounds but always include the tag MINE within your sound! Anyway that’s my way of doing it after lot’s of trouble…

1 Like