Digitone warranty

Hi, is there any way to check how old is the Digitone by serial number and if there is still 3 year warranty on it?

thanks

support will advise, I doubt the serial would get you anywhere, even if there was a way to read anything from that (which there isn’t publicly), it could be in a shop for ages before being registered

1 Like

1 Like

Just got a reply from support. I’ll paste it here if anybody is looking for the same info.

"The unit is covered by a three-year warranty, counting from the date of purchase on the original receipt. If the original receipt is not available, the unit is still covered by a three-year factory warranty, counted from the manufacturing date. The manufacturing date (MFGDT) is printed on the serial sticker as either year + month or year + week. Wear and tear, mishandling or neglect are not covered by the warranty.

Note that the warranty transfers to a new owner, with the exception of units that have been reported stolen."

2 Likes

never spotted that before, it’s a smaller number on the same sticker as serial, good to know !

1 Like