Digitone tutorials

I’m new to Digitone and FM synthesis. I wanted to ask for suggestions for good tutorials. I’ve already watched Cockoo’s mega tutorial which was useful. Any tutorials on creating tracks from scratch would be appreciated!

4 Likes
2 Likes

OscilatorSink’s Digitone LFO tutorial on Youtube is super helpful.

3 Likes

I’m new to the Digitone, and to the Elektron way. (First post - hello!) :grinning:

I love everything about the synth with one exception - the instruction manual! Compared to a company like Dave Smith Instruments / Sequential, I find Elektron manuals very difficult to use.

I found Cuckoo’s mega tutorial and it’s fantastic. I know you mentioned it above, but I wanted to put a link to it here in case someone else finds themselves a bit lost when taking their first steps with Elektron / the Digitone.

6 Likes

Hey Elektronauts,

Bringing this thread back to life as I just released a new tutorial diving a little bit deeper into the “control all” function on the Digitone (when you hold down MIDI and turn any parameter to change values on all tracks simultaneously). Had a lot of fun with it recently. This btw works on the Digitakt as well holding down the TRK button and I think it should work on the Syntakt as well. Any other good destinations to use this feature on?

Cheers and have a great rest of the week,
Milan

6 Likes

My uncle show me how to use digitone + digitakt but after I need this Cuckoo video to really understand more completely. I like also his beards

3 Likes

Arent they cute? I heard they amount to very many now. They go out and forage for carrots and chocolate on Sundays.

1 Like