Digitone Track Randomly Changes Key?

Hello all -

Sometimes when I boot up my Digitone Keys and go to a recent pattern and hit play, it seems as though one of the tracks has transposed itself to a different key (usually a Major 2nd up or down from where it was originally). It is always just one of the tracks out of tune from the rest, not the entire pattern. I have iPhone videos of it playing the same pattern from last time and it is definitely in a different key.

Has anyone else run into this on their Digitone/Diginote Keys? Mine was purchased in December 2019 and I have had this problem on more than a few occasions.

It is particularly frustrating because, not only am I unsure if I’m losing my mind, but there is no easy fix. You have to record the part all over again, or go in and transpose each individual trig.

Any insight into this would be very helpful! Thanks. :+1:

Sounds like an annoying bug, but you know you can transpose the whole track from the note screen right?

Thanks. You mean the TRIG menu right? I tried that but each trig is parameter locked to an individual note.

This is the one I mean. Should affect plocked notes as well if I remember right

3 Likes

Ah yes - thanks for the tip. This is a much quicker fix.

I think I experienced the same thing, while using Overbridge, very weird.

1 Like

Odd right? I updated my DN Keys to OS 1.30A and it has seemed to stop doing that.