Digitone / sound pack management?

Hi. Whats the Digitone Keys presets called? I dont seem to see it in the Sound Pack Demos list on my acct

Look for My Sound Packs by clicking on the My Account person symbol at the top right of the Elektron web page. It will be under Sound Pack, not Sound Pack Demo.

p.s. It will only be there if you have registered your Digitone or Digitone Keys.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for taking the time to help the community by compiling this list. It has been a huge help for me in managing my presets. I have printed out the list and will use it to make notes as I explore the sounds. Cheers!

This is great, thanks so much for doing this!

1 Like

Fantastic thread really glad I found it as I had the exact same problem with bank C filled up and some of D.

Questions

1. Do any of the sample packs come with patterns?

2. How do people manage and handle running out of storage banks?

I combine the packs with ~128 sounds, 2x per bank, using the c6 app. And now, with the backup function in Transfer, I have even less concern with running out of space. Not sure if Transfer would allow multiple packs in a bank…

I apparently didn’t realize that the Digitone Keys stock sounds and the Digitone stock sounds were at all different. has anyone every “de-duped” the two lists to show which sounds overlap and which are unique to either platform? would like to (easily) grab any other Digitone stock that wasn’t also included with my Keys

I believe the download has 2 folders. A and B. I believe B is the keys specific patches.

1 Like

Sorted!