10 Likes

I love it! So playful.

1 Like

9 Likes

Bellisimos!!!

1 Like

So dope.

1 Like

Anybody use these? The Pac-Man one floats my boat but I never see any feedback from users.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/cremacaffeskins/

1 Like

Yeah I see you on instagram but the comments are pretty much just a bunch of dumb fire emojis. Can you link me to anybody actually talking about how the install went for them or how they’re holding up after a year or some stuff like that?

What part of :fire: don’t you understand?

7 Likes

All of it. I failed out of Promethean in high school. I’ll tell you what it’s been tuff times ever since.

6 Likes

I have the MK1 skin for my OT MK2.
i like it a lot.
There has been some fading around the cross fader, but i kind of expected that to be honest. The install was super easy. Mine is even a little off, so there is a teesy bit of a lip on one edge, but it doesnt bother me enough to re-do it, though itd be easy enough.
all said and done, i am pleased with the purchase, and its been a good 8 months or so, at least.
shippping it from europe was not cheap, but it arrived quickly enough…
anything else youd like to know?

3 Likes

Can you make custom ones from our photoshop or illustrator files?

1 Like

Right on, thanks! That’s definitely the kind of stuff I’m interested in hearing. Fire emojis don’t tell if the install is as painless as the seller describes or how durable the thing is. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We used to make custom ones, till a few months ago. Too high demand and hassles at the same time. We stopped that service for the time being; we might offer it again in the future.

2 Likes

Any chance you would offer non-pattern skins? Just plain solid colors?

3 Likes

Yes, that is possible. We are currently updating all the skin designs, and we’ll be adding back the “solid color” option, as well, probably by the weekend.

4 Likes

Hi there,

Yeah, I’m definitely interested in getting solid white + black text for my OT/DN/DT.

Nick

1 Like