Digitone patterns changing problem - sound tails

Hi guys!

I ran into a problem while working on a one project on my Digitone

After the moving from one pattern to the next, the sounds from one track go on to the next track and are superimposed on the sound of the next track and continue to sound in a loop (i mean it never stop playing) and it looks like a looped delay loop or something like this, it happens after the moving to the next and the next pattern, all sounds on the same track from previous patterns are superimposed on each other, which eventually leads to a complete mixing of all sounds

I checked the LFO settings in each track of all patterns i use in project and temporarily set them to ‘none’, also checked that the decay of the filter and amp was cut on all tracks

Where else could there be a reason of the trailing loop from previous pattern tracks?

Thanks a lot
Alex

1 Like

Does it happen with all patterns, or just some?
Does it originate with one specific pattern?
Do you have a delay with a +100 feedback setting going?
Do you have an arp going with long length setting?

3 Likes

Does it happen with all patterns, or just some? - Just after some
Does it originate with one specific pattern? - Yes, after pattern with the track in which Arp begins
Do you have a delay with a +100 feedback setting going? - No
Do you have an arp going with long length setting? - No

In tracks in which the synthesizer uses arpeggios, as an experiment, I turned off the arpeggios and everything going normally when changing patterns, that is, the looped arpeggio does not continue to play further

But why? Thanks

It sounds like you have a long arp going somewhere. Did you check if any of the arpeggiated notes have p-locked length? Even though the base length setting is short, a single arpeggiated note can have a different length if it’s p-locked.