Digitone + Overbridge issue/FRQ

Hi, I use OB only for sounddesign as visual feedback and some librarian duties, not at all to send audio over USB. I don’t use a DAW, I use OB standalone. I want to hear only the sound of the Digitone’s main outputs, but I can’t seem to switch off the Overbridge outputs so there’s a roundtrip that is played simultaneaously over my audio interface which is also live on the mixer. Overbridge doesn’t allow me to set the audio interface to " none" and always switches back to the default Asio drivers whatever I do in the settings. Basically, I always get the main sound mixed with the OB sound delayed by whatever the latency is set to, which of course is very annoying, and I need my audio interface to remain unmuted, so simply muting that source is not an option. On the Analog Keys I can switch everything off in the OB control panel, but not with the Digitone. (I have no other OB enabled devices to check). Does anyone else experience this,? Is there a way to tell Overbridge not to use USB audio? Thanks!