I got my Digitone a week ago. The second day I went to turn it on and the lights flashed for a second and it shut down. I unplugged it and tightened all the connections on the power supply and it ended up working. I figured it was a loose connection.
Yesterday when I got home the same thing happened. I am beginning to worry that I got a flaky unit. The only thing it could be is that my power strip (rated at 4320 Joules) is overloaded with 6 synths, a mixer, and powered speakers. No other gear is complaining though. Has this happened to anyone else?