Digitone, Lumen Video Synth and Bitwig 4.1 - but mostly Digitone

A simple Digitone sketch…

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Soooo good.

1 Like

Thanks bro, at first I made a super complex Lumen patch but overdid it and accidentally destroyed it so I got mad and decided to only do one video oscillator and like one modulator. I’m bad at saving. You’re having a lumen weekend too?

1 Like

Sort of… I did a short thing in Bitwig with the Model 10, Prophet-5, Mellotron Micro, VCS3 with Lumen being driven by Bitwig. It turned out quite nicely and I was inspired to take it a little further, so have been drawing up some other images to combine with the Lumen recording.

1 Like

Hey Scot, that’s sounds awesome mate! Did you upload it? I was thinking if it’s possible to map out the X and Y pad in Lumen to X and Y in Bitwig!?

I tried to connect a camera to Lumen but was only able to connect the inbuilt FaceTime cam. If you could connect a cam you could film the Digitone and use that as oscillator inside the video patch.

Looking forward to see your patches soon!! :wink:

1 Like

Not yet, I am a long way from finishing it. There is a lot of extra stuff to work on. It’s really a proof-of-concept for some music/animation ideas I have in my head. As such, it probably won’t be very good, but it will give me an idea if the concept is worth taking any further.

1 Like

…or the Analog Keys joystick. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s gonna be super! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, than you could morph between 4 video patches and capture them live in OBS. Need to look into that later…

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like