Not sure if this has been discussed already.
I mostly use the DN for pads and longlasting atmospheric stuff. Atm I have the scale of the BPM set to 1/4 in order for me to have nice long pads and events the happen over a longer period than 4 bars.
I remember that there was a trick with trig conditions and micro-timing to bypass this. However, I can’t get it to sound right.
As I recall, the trick would be to:
- Set a note on the first trig of the sequence
- Give it a trig condition of say 1 out of 2
- Place a note on the second trig of the sequence, next to the first one
- Give it a trig condition of 2 out of 2
- Then, try to get them to overlap with the micro-timing.
The last part is something that I haven’t been able to get sounding right, maybe I’m missing an obvious step here? Any ideas?