Digitone keys presets for Digi module

Does anyone know if the new digi keys presets can be downloaded for the module version?

1 Like

I think they going to be made available at some point.

1 Like

Mod said they’ll be available for desktop DN.

1 Like

I hope so, my SL mk3 is waiting to get expressive with Digitone.

1 Like

Will ! So not just yet perhaps

3 Likes

Customer care told me today that they would be available…but didn’t tell me when

Actually, using the SL mk3 Digitone template already in it is great fun. :+1:

Where would we find the Digitone Keys presets for Download?

I have a Digitone registered but can’t locate the Presets from my account?

Cheers for any clues.

Should be in your Sound Packs at elektron.se as
“Digitone/Digitone Keys Factory Sounds”

2 Likes

Thanks @croakascagbaron , appreciated!

awesome! Im wanting all those nice drums sounds from the Digitone on the Keys. I swear the keys have like half the drum presets or something?

Maybe you had Uncanny Valley installed before?

Hi!
New Digitone (module) user. Have some (not too much) experience with Digitakt. This DN is my second Elektron machine. I’ve downloaded the Digitone Keys factory presets from my account in Elektron.se.
I know I just need to install one of the three SYX files I have. Because the other two are already installed in my new Digitone.
I just don’t know how to install them and how do I choose the bank in wich I want them to be installed.

Help will be appreciated.

I reply to myself, as things are going strange now.
I just downloaded a free sound pack from Elektron. It’s the Uncanny Valley Sound Pack. In the PDF with the installation instructions, Elektron says the Digitone must be loaded with this presets via C6 application. I searched for this application in the Digitone support page and no results.
At the end, I found the application in the Analog Drive support page, but after downloading, the app is not compatible with my MacOs Catalina OS.

What can I do? Will the transfer app support preset installation on the Digitone?
Thanks

I thought you can use transfer now instead c6. That, did you try that?

Not yet. I will try as soon as possible.
As I said, I’m new to DN.

The PDF included with the sound pack download must be written some time ago and have not been updated.

Just checked, Transfer is the way to go…

Elektron Transfer tool for transferring samples, presets and firmware updates to Analog Rytm MKI/MKII, Analog Four MKI/MKII, Analog Heat MKI/MKII, Analog Keys, Digitakt, Digitone, Digitone Keys, Model:Samples, and Model:Cycles. Compatible with macOS 10.11 and later.

1 Like

I have just dropped some sound banks into my Digitone via transfer app. It worked just fine.
One think I don’t like is that you can only drop one SYX file per bank.
Right now I have banks F, G and H with 21, 124 and 188 sounds. If I want to add some sounds to the empty slots of any of those banks, I will loose current sounds. At least that’s what happened to me.
Any options to combine two or more sound banks SYX files into one bank of the DN??
If I buy or download a new sound bank with only 30 or 40 sounds, I would like to be able to add them to Bank F (because now it has 235 free slots, only 21 sound slots occupied).

Thanks in advance.

OK, I reply to me again.

When you select SYSEX RECEIVE in your Digitone, If you don’t select any bank, but select “ANYWHERE” the Transfer app will copy the SYX sounds you drop into it in the right order using the free slots available in your Digitone, without deleting anything. That way you can combine two or more SYX files into the same Bank.

This :slight_smile: