Digitone is now shipping

I can tell by just looking at your pic that it still has the plastic film on the display. It would be glossy if there were no plastic film.

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/e/8e0e0d3e241829c55d492ef51a31ee248a50173e.jpg

3 Likes

I will confirm once I get home. Thanks.

LOL I think I still have plastic film on all my machines. Always thought it was a bad screen. Anyone care to share what it looks like without that plastic film, I can’t seem remove that “plastic film”

Besides the lack of glossiness, the little air bubbles (mostly around the edges) are also a dead giveaway.

1 Like

Anyone get any updates from Sweetwater (or any US vendor?) as to when their Digitone is shipping? Rep is saying April - May timeframe? That sounds absolutely excessive… especially since there are users already receiving theirs from retailers after the initial offering direct from Elektron.

Check proaudiostar.com for us orders. They have them in stock and sold it new for 725. Edit : I also had to use the chat window to get the 725 price with free shipping.

Sweetwater told me yesterday March 30th through April 5th 6th? So shouldn’t be too much longer

I had called them earlier this morning and they (proaudiostar) are now sold out…

I don’t see them available anywhere in the US…

I must have lucky then. I ordered from them about a week ago.

Ugh!!! Was hoping it would come in time for my Bday so I can have a Birthday Jam but doesnt look like that’ll happen. Booooooo! I put my order in on Feb 22nd. I wasnt quick enough on the draw to get in on the initial direct from Electron sale. What was that like 500 units?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitone 1.02: bug reports

Yes i would just hold the pattern button and see if you can switch between pattern 1-16 presets without issue.

They also said that there is hundreds of people in line and they don’t know how many are going to be sent to them

1 Like

My rep is assuring me that there will be enough to go around, but then again he gets paid to do that. Whatever, eventually it will be available and those of us waiting can dig in!

Perfect Circuit is reporting back in stock. Get 'em while they’re hot.

I kind of want a second one :smiley:

starts eyeing existing gear…

2 Likes

Musician’s Friend has them in stock, too… just ordered mine.

Now I wait.

I’ve 18U of eurorack and I figure the digitone will probably cut that by half…

Yay I’m so excited!

1 Like

just got my Sweetwater preorder! Still listening through the factory patterns. oh my goodness! so rich!!! (the sound… not me.) =)

3 Likes

Got mine last night and took it for a whirl. Holy crap. So many presets it’s insane (loving the filter functionality). I’m hopelessly bad at sound design in FM but I think I made some progress even in a few short hours. Haven’t hooked it up to a keyboard or the Digitakt yet but that’s my mission tonight. I have an ambient gig booked in mid May so I’m going to start assembling that asap.

2 Likes