Digitone is now shipping

Anyone seen when stores in the LA will get their units? Why release a new machine that everybody wants but no one can buy? lol

Got mine from B&H in NYC, ordered Thursday and delivered Friday.

1 Like

Agreed

MIDI chords and scales work. No arp with the MIDI tracks unfortunately.

1 Like

I really hope they address MIDI arps - that used to be sick on the MnM… driving my SEM Pro with crazy monomachine arps was pure win & I miss it

ya, love the LFO controllable & plockable arp on the OT!

4 Likes

I saved for 2 years to buy an Analog Four… Why am I GASing so hard for a Digitone? :sad:

Getting to the point where I’d even sell my A4 to get one…

1 Like

id SELL my arse to get one .

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

I still am seeing pre-order only everywhere. Sweetwater told me last week their new est. was April. I cancelled that pre-order…

Why not try and enjoy your A4? It’s an amazing instrument. I’m sure you knew how good it is when you bought it.

The DN is the new shiny box but that doesn’t make every machine before it obsolete.

3 Likes

I am on a similar situation( I think that digitone was what i needed when i bought the a4 few years ago) but I am afraid once I buy the Digitone an “Elektron Digital 6” in full size or something like that is released :disappointed_relieved: . Still traumatized by the “digitakt then OT mk2” release :stuck_out_tongue:

But I wouldn’t sell the A4 , they really sound different

3 Likes

I don’t miss my A4 MK2

Mine arrives this Wednesday. I also decided to exchange my Digitakt for another Digitone. After watching/listening to so many demos, I’m obsessed with the idea of using two of them together.

4 Likes

where did u order from ? where do you think i have the fastest chance of getting one?

absolute madman

Two would be an interesting idea, but I’m gonna hold out for whatever they announce next for that form factor… cmon wavetable synth!

1 Like

Anyone here order from Kraft Music? I’ve never dealt with them before - I usually go with Sweetwater but decided to switch things up this time. I’m starting to feel like they are pretty low on the list - SW and BH have already fulfilled a bunch of their preorders.

I guess my copy from MF shipped out of Kansas instead of California, so it’s going to be on my doorstep a little after lunch tomorrow. Pretty excited about this box…been trying to dig deeper into the DT’s functions to semi-prepare. A full FM box is really sort of full circle for me, after some extreme MD lust and deep Operator experimentation in Ableton 10 years ago.

1 Like

I’m legit impressed that they got to stores in Australia so quickly. Woke up on Thursday morning and saw StoreDJ had them in stock, ordered one before work and it was on my desk Friday morning. Preloaded with 1.01 too. Crazy!

3 Likes