Digitone is now shipping

DN’s arrive in my home town tomorrow… very tempted :star_struck:

U gunna love it I’m sure!

1 Like

Just got a shipping notification for a ‘Digitone Regular’ :thinking:

2 Likes

TFW you order a Digitone and receive a MnM :smiley:

I’ve been thinking about how to spend the four MIDI tracks lately… Thinking of trying out a new lil ”Millsian jams” rig

Oughta be fun :loopy:

EDIT: egad, its working better than I hoped! This will be a new project rig for me… It’s like submerge-era D-tech in a box :ecstatic: :fire:

4 Likes

Ordered mine 1/30 from Musicans Friend; had a shipping date of 2/15. Today it changed to 2/25. Anybody else getting delays?

Perhaps it was for the next round of orders?

Did you check your email/account to see if you got a shipping notification?

Yeah. Same.

Yes, my backorder status changed in my account.

I guess we should have went with Sweetwater…

I’m a bit disappointed I have to wait longer, but I had some Backstage points I needed to use. It’ll be ok I think. I was totally expecting the date to get pushed back because these preorders often ship before their expected dates with Musicians Friends from my experience, and it was getting too close to that 2/15 deadline. I’m guessing it will most likely actually ship out a bit before that 2/25 date.

I picked one up off CL last night for $700! The guy was like, “I got a bunch of emails. But you were first in line so, here go!”

I was stoked

Yesterday they were on backorder, but today B&H told me they have them in stock. I even did a live chat to double check…

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=digitone&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&typedValue=&Top+Nav-Search=

I already preordered from a smaller shop and I don’t want to take the business form them…otherwise I would snatch one of these.

Arturia needs to do a black Keystep with 37 slim keys. As the market is devoid of any proper 37 slim key (or mini keys even) controllers with din connections etc, I’m sure that version would sell quite well too. I know CME got a 37 mini key with din and whatnot, but it looks really…flat? Not sure it would make for a pleasant controller, I could be wrong though. What I’m trying to say is that I really want a compact black 37 Korg-style slim (not mini) keys controller for all the desktop stuff, made by Elektron. Because: joystick.

2 Likes

I called Muscian’s Friend, and they’ve received them…might go out tomorrow if we’re lucky. She said there were plenty to cover the preorders.

1 Like

Want to hear something stupid… I got a delivery notification for overnight delivery yesterday… only problem is it was going to my old address. Forgot to update my address in PayPal evidently

5 Likes

I keep checking the Musician’s Friend website to hopefully see their status as “in stock,” but instead I keep seeing the “expected to ship” date switching back and forth between 2/25 and 2/26 multiple times this morning. Such a goofy algorithm they got :chipmunk:

Wunjo Keys in Denmark Street - get em while they’re hot !! (Edit: 3 left in stock)

4 Likes

Mine shipped from Musician’s Friend today. Since it’s ground from CA, I’ll maybe have it by Friday.

Had my finger on the ‘buy’ button and then double-checked the manual … no MIDI for the arp or chords?! How? Why? Finger removed until this function is added.

2 Likes