Digitone Incoming Midi Issue with ARP Tracks

I’m using Digitakt’s sequencer to control Digitone and having this weird midi note shifting issue.

DT MIDI OUT > DN MIDI IN

There is a problem with DN ARP activated tracks. Sending a track sequence from DT requires to shift one step back the entire track sequence if arp mode is activated. Because the note is being triggered exactly one step later. That being said it’s impossible to trig an ARP sound in a DT midi track sequencer’s first step (trig lock is on step 1 but it trigs on step 2). I tried to use Digitone’s own sequencer for the same sound and there is no problem. Deactivating ARP mode is fixing this issue.

Is there anyone having the same issue with Digitakt, Beatstep Pro or any other midi sequencers? I want to make sure if it’s a bug or a problem on my end.

Version I’m using is 1.20 but apparently it was same with previous versions as well.

Exactly my problem!

I’ve contacted support back then and they’ve confirmed this. But last released update didn’t fix it. So this month sent another e-mail about it and I was told developers will definitely look into it for the next update.

It’s basically good news but submitting new tickets may help to get a new update faster. So that’d be nice if you could also submit a new ticket and let them know you’re having the same problem to speed up the process :slight_smile:

1 Like

i send my email now . :wink:

Same issue here! Digitakt > Digitone. If I use Digitakt sequencer to trigger Digitone arp, it skips the first note. I will send my email too :wink: (they also have to implement the ‘swing’ function on the arp! Everyone who works on house music needs the swing function!)

Has anyone figured out how to fix this yet?!?!