Digitone Fx routing with OB 2.0

I’m enjoying my new Digitone now with OB 2. I’ve updated digitone OS and using successfully with Ableton 10.06.

I can route Digitone main mix and/or 4 tracks into Ableton, no problem. I don’t see a way to record only the Fx sends as you can with AR. Digitone device almost seems to allow this in audio routing menu but I suspect this works only with Digitone keys at present.

Am I missing something or is this correct current behavior? I hope this ability is coming to Digitone in the production release or sooner.

Joe

I should also say that I have AR MKii but haven’t tried with OB2 but I have routed FX separate from voices into an audio interface with 10 outs. I will upgrade AR firmware soon and try with that.

And now I see other posts on this topic.

Hoping this becomes available, but I see how it is possible Digitone couldn’t do it due to lack of multiple analog outputs like Digitone keys…

Audio routing is present in digitone as of os 1.20

Hi

I forgot to mention I saw the menu option for audio routing but when I tried to alter any of the two options there was do deeper menu. With your response I took another look and saw The manual was updated (section 14.5); you can change the settings by selecting syn1, Fltr, amp, t1, t2, t3 and t4 buttons. They toggle red and green.

I’m not able to test with overbridge right now but The manual says if I mute the track keys on ‘route to main’ that will leave only the three Fx routed to main and should do the trick.

Now I have to see the difference between pattern and global audio routing…

Joe

Pattern will only affect the current pattern. Global will affect all patterns that have not selected a custom configuration.