Digitone for violent aggressive music

I’ll have a re-listen when I get home - something wrong with my headphones here. Just getting loads of really intense distortion.

4 Likes

:joy:

You sound like my wife/all my friends

6 Likes

friends?

Yeah, sorry.

Friend

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for explaining. I have a MIDIhub, I have to learn how to set it up to do this.

I’ve been gassing for a Digitone pretty much the whole year and all these examples don’t make it any easier. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Holy shitballs.

3 Likes

Inspired by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners :smiley: (no spoilers, I haven’t finished it yet)

13 Likes

Not mine, “doom glitch tutorial”

5 Likes

Feed the Digitone into analog Heat for massive distortion mayhem that’s what I did!

1 Like

Just Digitone, no external effects.

30 Likes

phwoarrr that headphone adapter is getting pummelled

if i’ve not been scammed, i should receive a digitone tomorrow, all this noise has me giddy :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

We already talked on Facebook, and told you I want to make you play in my area one of these days…

2 Likes

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping

2 Likes

Fucking nasty, and super inspiring

1 Like

Mode unter 100 Mark :smiley:
Great brutal track btw!

1 Like

I haven’t performed live since the corona pest, in fact the last time was in England as support for Plaid and we (me and my bandmate Sylvia) caught the last flight before everything was shut down …

Thanks for the kind words, everyone :wink:

8 Likes

strumherta my favourite when it comes to DN tagged with harsh noise electronic music

someone already posted this here i guess :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow awesome track on this one!

2 Likes

It’s nice and all, but why would it be tagged with harsh noise, it’s nothing remotely similar to harsh noise?

2 Likes