Digitone feature requests!

Elektron staff may read the posts, but these topics are generally for discussion of potential feature requests between users (for example, to determine best method of implementation or whether there would be any drawbacks to a change).

The official method for submitting a feature request to Elektron is to email:
feature-request@elektron.se

2 Likes

still no arp for midi tracks no?

1 Like

You can do this with Func+Yes to Enter the Sound Setup Menu and set the Octave

1 Like

(removed)

1 Like

I’m fairly sure on the sound presets I’ve made this function stays with the sound when I save it

Those settings are stored with the sound and work fine in the preset browser :slight_smile:

(removed)

1 Like

The settings in the FUNC + TRIG sound setup menu (see p.24 in the manual) are stored when you save a sound; this includes an octave setting which is separate to the trig keyboard octave setting.

3 Likes

Ok if you say so. Works fine for me though :joy:

1 Like

Whoa nice!! I totally missed that!

Thanks, I appreciate the clarification. Now I’ll proceed to delete most of my previous posts on that topic :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes I totally agree with a tune operator on the Digitone like on the Digitakt. I am working on a track with very cool sounding detuned dual VCO sound on the Rytm but the Pad sound on my Digitone will not match with the VCO sound. :frowning:

1 Like

Portamento/slide
Scale per track (tempo)
Arp for midi tracks
(and obvoiusly song mode, but it wont happen)

2 Likes

I am getting the feeling that these request and then believe in these can be compared to a donkey which gets a carrot hanging right before his face and never reaching it :slight_smile:

I think I have to celebrate the box as it is and stop dreaming about something coming or not coming to a Digitone near you :smile:

How about a tempo sync mode for the delay with different multiplications / divisions. :stars:

2 Likes

Elektron has the best system of synced divisions. Just set delay time to an equal number like 16, 24, 32 and you got your most common synced divisions.

6 Likes

I don’t know how I overlooked that! Here I’ve been dialing in delays by ear so far.

In the manual there’s an overview of time-divisions at the Delay section :wink: dotted and triplets are in that overview as well.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Portamento and more scales & chords.

1 Like

Has anyone mentioned portamento? …

Also, swing on the arp.

Arp on Midi channels.

How about more scales?

Slide?

Anyone know when the Digitone MKII is coming out? :stuck_out_tongue:
Will it have portamento?

5 Likes