Digitone feature requests!

A Wavefolder plssssss

1 Like
  • Fine tune operators for inharmonic frequencies
  • Master compressor with sidechain (like Digitakt)
  • Arpeggiator locks to a key (like the Octatrack)
  • Ability to play autochords on an external keyboard
  • Animate envelopes
  • LFO control of unison parameters
  • Scatter or re-trig
9 Likes

OOooooOo, a fine tune function would be fun!

1 Like

This time divisions thing is crazy to meā€¦ it seems like such a basic and obvious thing to include.

1 Like

PLEASE ADD

-Portamento

-Time divisions PER TRACK (I mean come onā€¦)

Thats all I want.

3 Likes

Phaser please!

2 Likes

for all Elektrons please! :slight_smile:

You can already do this:
Hit the ā€œAdd Notes/Arpā€ button. Change the ā€œscaleā€ setting. The keyboard now only lights up with the notes in the selected scale.

When you use the mini-keyboard (hold a trigā€“>press the ā€œupā€ arrow), the notes outside of the scale are grayed-out.

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m well aware. Iā€™m not sure you understood my post. I was requesting that once a scale is selected, all 16 trigger buttons become the notes that are in the selected key/scale, no unlit buttons that arenā€™t in the key/scale.

1 Like

+1 to both these. Any new effects would be nice, obviously, but portamento and time divisions are the only additions Iā€™d consider essential at this stage. Itā€™s hard to move from an Elektron box with divisions to one without.

2 Likes

+1
(already mentioned that request but its good to see more and more people want this :smile:)

1 Like

Decimal digits on modulation source pages!
I canā€™t set the vibrato coming from aftertouch or any other source, as the smallest amount is 1.

I know ā€˜master tuneā€™ has been said in the thread, but I would really love the ability to transpose either individual tracks or all 4 at the same time.

Quick transpose (tune) would really help me out.

Control All with the sample tune knob on the Digitakt has me spoiled, and if Digitone could do it as well, oh, boy, Iā€™d be a happy camper.

1 Like

Exactly this you can already do by either holding PTN or any track button and then using arrow up or down buttons

7 Likes

@Soarer
Ahhh, yes. Funny I didnā€™t realize that. I already use that to move arpeggios up and down but didnā€™t think to apply it to non-arpeggiated sequences. Doh!

Now Iā€™ll have to try it via control all!

Internal midi routing of the 4 midi tracks.
So you donā€™t have to DIN wire the 4 midi tracks to itself, and have double stop loopback problems. It would give the DN much more possibilities, especially in a live situation.

4 Likes

Time division per track.
Random arp mode.
Arp for MIDI tracks.
The ability to control delay time with LFO for tape style echo.

7 Likes

Sound pool as an LFO destination would be mental. Set it to HOLD mode, set a range using the LFO depth (not sure how a mid-point would be set thoughā€¦) and then every key you press will be a different sound from that sound pool rangeā€¦ would be great for macro variations on one sound, or totally nuts glitchy stuff :smiley:

6 Likes

How could they leave out a random arp? Donā€™t get it

8 Likes

We have a nice display. So how about an oscilloscope like on the Korg Monologue and Minilogue?

10 Likes