Digitone feature requests!

You can switch off the tape effect which pitches up or down to the delay time. Sometimes I leave it on, depends on the demands of the track! It’s not a delay I would build something around but it’s ok for background stuff. The delay trigger setting is fun where you can stutter tracks.

2 Likes

Slide and Portamento!!!

3 Likes

Just a question, is the reverb the same as in the A4 or AR?? I find the DN reverb not as lush and good sounding as in the Analog line.

When I have a soundlock - let´s say a hihat in the offbeat - I can still lock the parameters to a different value (change the algo, the tuning or what ever). But when I change the sound of the soundlock - let´s say to another hihat or what ever - the parameter locks stays and get not overwritten with the sound parameters of the soundlock. Which has it´s pros and cons. Would be nice to have an option to select if a soundlock will overwrite locked parameters or not.

I find it strange that “C#” is above “D” on the keyboard and not above “C”. I always get confused when playing a melody on the keys —> so please make “C#” on 1 and “D’#” on 2 :slight_smile:

When you select a scale, would be nice if all keys would be used to play notes … basicly like with push??? where notes that are not in the scale are just skipped on the keyboard. That way you would get 16 notes of scale on the keayboard instead of 5 or 7 … or 8.

1 Like

Having all 16 buttons available to play only notes in the selected scale would be a God send. The gui could display the active notes in a scale on a keyboard.

4 Likes

Glide
Midi Arp
Unfixed Ratios

=

DOPE BOX !!!

3 Likes

I also requested this earlier, 2 octaves on the 2 rows would be great. 1 octave is a bit limiting so usually have a midi keyboard connected.

2 Likes

arp for midi

5 Likes

I would love to be able to make stutters with the delay effect!
That is usually a benefit of such direct tempo shifting delays.
I really hope we will see parameter locking of effect parameters.

2 Likes

please portamento, glide whatever you may call it, i nnnneeeeeed it

5 Likes

Entering chords via the step sequencer is a major PITA, and needs an overhaul, in my opinion. Very counter intuitive the way it is now.

2 Likes

Have you tried the “add note” feature? It’s pretty easy with that. Hold the trig where you want the chord to appear and press the key with “add notes” above it, it then goes into a mode where you can enter the notes of the chord.

6 Likes

No! Sweet! That is basically what I wanted! Haha, so much for RTFM. I’ve been through it a few times, but have completely missed that for whatever reason. Awesome! Thanks a lot! :smile:

3 Likes

Ha, I was the same… until that cheeky note button started burning into my brain and I had to look it up. It’s one of the best new additions to the sequencer imo!

3 Likes

Pitch envelope please :pray:

6 Likes

Add one more LFO on midi tracks and it will be perfect :sunny:

1 Like

You Can Do it with the lfo ! And You Can plock different lfo settings per step

2 Likes

really need portmanteau/slide on the digitone.

it’s weird thing for a synth to not have

7 Likes

I think the point here is to have more LFOs/Envelopes. That is really needed and requested by many.
The LFO designer from the Octatrack would be a seriously cool feature that would fit very well into the Digitone.

3 Likes

I’m happy with two, i won’t refuse 3 but i’m okay with 2 , the plocks + soundlocks+ lfos + conditional trigs+ arpegiator : wow !

1 Like

The fundamentals missing : portamento ,legato and parameter slide, put a ring mod on top of that and i’m in heaven

8 Likes