Digitone feature requests!

The more you use it, you’ll be able to know this stuff intuitively and be able to do it with your eyes closed.

1 Like

More Arp Modes please. e.g. RND, SHF etc.

1 Like

And also more scales.

3 Likes

I really, Really, REALLY want p-lock on arp!!

5 Likes

Key tracking LFO speeds would be amazing!

It’s one of my favourite analog four features.

3 Likes

I wish there was a way to control pitch bend, mod wheel, and aftertouch of a MIDI channel from a MIDI controller.

I know those parameters already exist in the DN on the MIDI source pages, but I can’t seem to control them using my MIDI controller.

if this ability already exists, I’d love to figure out how to use it, I also created a page discussing this called Digitone MIDI control

5 Likes

First of all I would like that if we get new features like in the last update, they are at least bugsfree!

Recently bought Korg prophecy from 95 can send out random arp on its midi out but a boutique A4 or a DN hell no! It even has more scales then DN! So same arp settings like in A4 + output to midi ffs, also for A4 + slides to midi out pfff! And more scales…
Give us some unusual scales like oriental/arabian scales, (DN would benefit a lot from such scales) userscales? Looping envelopes? More filter options (comb, lpg?) …

3 Likes

While scrolling through sounds it would be nice to hear the notes which are already sequenced on the designated track when unmuted.

Also while scrolling through sounds: pre-listen the sound, even when it´s played with an external midi keyboard. for now digitone just plays the already selected sound on the track, when using external gear. if you just use the digi keyboard you can listen the sounds while scrolling.

And at least one more LFO per midi track would be great!

4 Likes

use the auto channel to preview sounds when played externally, not the track channel

previewing with sounds is possible by loading them with a Fn+Yes on other boxes, it loss teh sounds though, so you’d need to reload the kit (or whatever trick is required on DN) to get back the original - there’s no way to soft preview a loading on any boxes

2 Likes

A couple more LFOs would be nice.

4 Likes

i assigned midi track 1-4 and the keystep to my virus snow midi 1-4.
the digi tracks 1-4 assigned to 11-14. so chance, or?

also cue mutes would be great. so tracks mute at the loop end of the pattern or unmute at beginning of a new loop.

2 Likes

Oh and besides Arp P-locks, performance knobs! The 2nd amp page for example, had 4 free encoders…!

1 Like

im sure its been asked before! HOLD the notes being played in on the keyboard or the button keys! it should hold the notes if your in the arp mode or normal keys mode! i wish this feature was in the digitone!!! havent tried the digitone keys. is it a feature in that? if so in what ways can it be implemented in the digitone? which combo of keys would work for holding the incoming notes? thoughts?

2 Likes

I would love that on the regular digitone, but yeah it’s a feature on the keys version. Only work around I can think of is infinite release, but isn’t ideal. That or get a keystep or any other midi controller that has a hold option.

I have a key step and it doesn’t hold notes in other than it’s arp. May something I don’t know? And infinite release don’t work on arp enabled sounds,!

Yeah theres a setting in the midi center where you can have the hold be a sustain. Unsure how it works with the arp or sequencer, just free played with it so far.

Ah! Will check Arturia midi control Centre! I’m glad Arturia have implemented this I just wish elektron could do that for the digitone! Would be an awesome addition! Also I feel the arp is not their best one! Maybe thy can add shift notes in arp pattern. I’m sure the list can go on n on n on…

1 Like

Also since I’m here and being social I have another request! can elektron please implement a trig + yes previews sound on that trig in all of their boxes pleaseeeee!

6 Likes

+1 for at least a basic Master EQ (even better per track)
+1 for an on board compressor in the effect chain
+1 for a diatonic arp mode (transposing any pattern within the key selected for the track, even crude ‘next up’ quantising. I’m tired of programming different arp pattern versions per sound to stay in key.
+1 for a (cycling) envelope as modulation source or more LFOs or/and more LFO destinations or and more LFO shapes (basically: find a way to make more modulation possible)

(;

8 Likes