Digitone (DN+DT) only music

WTF, hat takes me way back, lol. I actually played that game back in the day you know, and IMHO it’s still right up at the top where storytelling and atmosphere is concerned, so that’s a badge of honor for me hehe.
Cheers!

2 Likes

serious programming here :heat:

1 Like

Thank you! Was happy enough with these to chuck em up on bandcamp too: https://hotpissofficial.bandcamp.com/album/snake-report-2

Really solid! Could you share some knowledge about how are you doing it? Are you using any sound packs?

is there a full ver of this track somewhere. dig it!

I think I used some of the 808-style presets and the TX bass as starting points, though they end up getting smashed around a fair bit. I also borrowed this A4 trick to make a weird ratcheting kick on one of the tracks.

3 Likes

Digitone only except for some added drum fills.
Was going for a Sophie vibe.

9 Likes

Hi,
I finish a demo, i hope you like. Sorry, but no post-pro. Feedback is welcome!

4 Likes

This is great head nod shit!! def accomplished the sophie vibes

1 Like

Love the vibe man! SMOOVE :+1:t5:

Thanks man! :smiley:

1 Like

Love the end of the Snake track :content:

So much great tracks here! I know this is also DT music but. We can just listen to digitone only music whole night and dance and drink and have fun. What a diversity! Or even think about a DN only album :yum:

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Very nice.

veeery nice!

plus!

1 Like

just the DN. Butterfly dream music.

3 Likes

Here’s a beat I made with the Digitone and Digitakt. The Digitakt drum samples are mainly Buchla drum samples from here.

The Digitone sounds are Bassjam and Softbells from standard distribution pack. The others are Robot_bib and Spacepad2 from Audio Origami.

Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Only DN experimenting vocoder sounds

6 Likes