Digitone designing vocal like pad

Yes , thanks, from my side also to @Nils. you meant him. I will try his tips also when i get to my dn, interesting, i found a nice vocallike sound on bassstation and its also delicate to finetune.

Yes, thanks, @Microtribe is probably right, i was also unpleasant surprised when i read somewhere that apart from the transfer problems ( i got a nice reply from support) there is also a thing with old syx patterns somehow sometimes not working when transfered after dn update

In this case if you dont get good results with the fotos nils could post the patch again in the the new format if he and you updated dn meanwhile maybeā€¦

Ohhhh okā€¦ f@ck.
THAT makes sense

Yep. Its the reason I didnā€™t update ā€¦ I need access to my sysex files other wise whats the point in back ups?

They really need to fix that.

3 Likes

No problem. I can export a new sysex file tonight as well. I didnā€™t know about the format change. I obviously need to backup my Digitone againā€¦

Nice patch! Sounds pretty ā€œformanteyā€

1 Like

Yes, if its fixable. All these complex tecnical things are more like a miracle to me if they work. Well i liked c6ā€¦

So at least a statement to backup again ( didnā€˜t try if it works now and forgot dn, only rebackupped a4) or to not update if people have nice older syx files not on the device would be niceā€¦

Oh I love this forum!
Was just wondering if itā€™s possible to get any human voice like sounds on the DN and you got me covered :slight_smile:
Will try your patch as soon as I find the time!
Might be great for ambient and dub techno stuff!

3 Likes