Digitone Cheat Sheet is here! (updated: v1.24)

Thanks all! Enjoy the sheet

And welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thanks Dave - been lurking for a while!

1 Like

I will pick one up! Would love to see one for Octatrack and Analog 4!

3 Likes

Nice one, Dave! I went ahead and grabbed the Digitakt cheat sheet while I was at it.

Common Digi workflows are part of muscle memory for me, but it’s cool to have such a great shortcut to answer those, “Wait, how does one do that again?”, questions that come up from time to time. These two pagers are pretty thorough.

If you ever get around to one for the Syntakt … :wink:

1 Like

Great job

1 Like

Someday maybe :slight_smile: first dt v2 and syntakt

3 Likes

Yeah syntakt is on the list :slight_smile: after dt v2

3 Likes

Excellent Work

the only thing i would like to see is a different font. the current one makes it a little harder to read.

2 Likes

One trick I found lately: while [FUNC]+[T1] mutes T1 (global), [PTN]+[T1] mutes T1 on pattern.
Haven’t checked yet if it’s on the sheet, just saying ^^

4 Likes

Thanks very much Dave :raised_hands:

1 Like

thanks!
Thing is that the font is compact and quite slick and therefore, to me, quiote easy on the eyes. Whereas a lot of fonds made it a bit too noisy so to speak.

Hey, nice one :slight_smile: Not on the sheet yet. Will see if I can include it sometime. First DT cheat sheet though

1 Like

One note, it looks like “Analog Instability” in the Sound Design section was duplicated. I’m guessing this wasn’t intentional.

2 Likes

Darn how did I miss that haha. Thanks :pray:

3 Likes

Perfect :+1:t3:. Now it’s time to get the Digitone.:smirk:

1 Like

Thanks Dave! Eurostile/Microgramma fonts are cool for headers and logos but hard to read sentences

1 Like

Had a few people commenting on this. I agree but as a reference that you read every so often to get inspired ( page 2 that is) I think it’s not a problem.

I received the physical versions in the mail yesterday and I find them perfectly readable though.

This will be available in my shop in the next two weeks :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I really appreciate the mathematical breakdowns. That’s not how my brain works. You’re a real people’s champ @DaveMech!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Really good work here !

1 Like