Digitone and overbridge control latency/lag

Hey,
I noticed if I play the digitone with overbridge in ableton long enough, the digitone controls get laggy, dont respond as fast as usual. No problem with the digitakt tho.
Also, there is no sound latency at all, this is not because of the cpu usage (it does it a 10% and 2%)
EDIT : I tried to
-Shutdown the digitakt
-restart ableton / overbridge
-disable all midi data transmitted exept the clock

The only thing that work is if i unplug the digitone but it start again as soon as I plug it back. I
The weird thing is that tomorow it will work like a charm, it happened after long sessions (+4/5 hours)
If i start my comptuer again it work…
DOes it happen to anyone?

Thanks

1 Like

Not sure what you mean by disabling all midi data transmitted except the clock, but I did notice that if Ableton records midi and sends it all to the digitone, the digitone can start to lag. It’s better to stick to mostly just notes and clock and maybe some longer filter sweeps vs. a lot of microedits on each step.

Thank you for your answer. The problem is worse now, restart the computer dont fix the problem anymore.
Also i meant i disabled the data received by the digitone.
I only use ableton to send the clock, I dont send other midi info to the digitone.
I tried :
-Switch usb port/cable
-Erase all other track in ableton that send midi to my soundcard midi port to other synth

I started a new project and it work fine for 5 minutes…

It seems the more parameterlock i record, the more laggy it gets. More than 5 get the digitone laggy.

Hello and sorry for the bump , but the problem is worse now…
Nobody face the same problems here?

1 Like

I do get some lag when using overbridge but it happens sometimes and not others,
There is a program called latency mon that is a free download, that can check your computer for audio/ latency problems that might be worth checking out…
And probably sending a support ticket would be good to let them know…
The analog Rytm used to have bad lag selecting samples but it was fixed through an update

Hi. Have the same Problem. But only with the Keys-Version.
At the Digitone (Transfer complete Patterns and Sounds) no Lags or Latency.
At the Digitone Keys, i have big Problems with Input/Encoder-Lags.
Don’t Know How to fix it.
Seems to Be a Problem with the Digitone-Keys-Version.