Digitone and Digitone Keys 1.32

so do Track mixer page allows midi control to select tracks? still no? :thinking:

2 Likes

Gotchya. For some reason I was thinking it was some MIDI link thing lol.

1 Like

Regarding this feature, will we be able to choose L, R or L+R for the Inputs in Overbridge?

1 Like

What do you mean? Can you control each track’s level via MIDI? Yes. CC: 95.

1 Like

You can do this in OB; the setting is in the “Input Sends” section:

4 Likes

Dual mono is sequencing two tracks as one. So you can layer two patches, but sequence one, and all parameters with a single sequence are effecting two.

1 Like

Think they fixed the lagginess of the DTKeys while using overbridge and tweaking the parameters on the unit?

2 Likes

This is happy times! Thanks @Elektron ! <3

2 Likes

I miss an upgrade to the arp, and a midi arp feature… Everything else is welcome!

14 Likes

This is awesome, the Digitone was already amazing and now it’s edging on perfect. Nothing but gratitude from me, thank you Elektron!

Then again… :smirk: I was really wishing for operator start levels and a couple of dedicated modulators (voice spread/vibrato)

Maybe next time 🥲

4 Likes

errr are you sure? Dual mono inputs just means that I can send them to FX individually … nothing to do with sequencing?

11 Likes

Yeah, dual mono is FX. Layers are for the “two as one” deal. We’ve had those for a bit, I do love layering though.

1 Like

nnice :smiley_cat:
the animation of the logo at the end reminds me of something i might have seen elsewhere… :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

:wink:

8 Likes

Find them here …

Digitone

Digitone Keys

Analog Four MKI

Analaog Four MKII

Analog Keys

Analog Rytm MKI

Analog Rytm MKII

Digitakt

Analog Heat MKI

Analog Heat MKII

Overbridge

Edit :
The DN manual is here, link down on :3lektron: site at time of adding <[fixed now]

10 Likes

Phenomenal work, thanks a million Elektron. Cool video too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great update that puts it almost level with the DT again. Just missing the pattern mute midi sync option.

4 Likes

wow great : )

1 Like

I know this but is it possible to have 2 separate Audio Tracks in a DAW (one for the L input and one for the R input). I tried with DT but you don’t have the option for L and R separately. Or I’m missing something.

2 Likes

The LFOs per page makes me way too happy, great quality of life update!

12 Likes