Hello! Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I am running OS 1.10 and have noticed a reproducible bug with LFO sync.
It seems that the first time you enable an LFO for a sound, the LFO does scale with the BPM but does not sync as expected. Power cycling the Digitone seems to correct the problem, going back to listen to the same sound after power cycling the LFO is synced.
- start a new clear pattern with new clear sound and no trigs
- go to LFO Page 1 for track one…
- DEST1 = SYN: Ratio C
- WAVE1 = Square
- SPD1 = 32.00
- DEP1 = 60
- go to LFO Page 2 for track one…
- MULT1 = 8
- MODE1 = TRG (triggered reset mode)
- enter grid recording mode (press record button)
- place trig on 1
- go to trig menu and while holding down on 1, set LEN to 16
- bring up metronome menu, activate metronome
- is sound synced to metronome? mine is not
- restart unit, is sound synced to metronome? mine is now synced
Anyone else able to reproduce this issue? With my digitone, I have to power cycle every time I add a new LFO to a sound in order for it to properly clock sync. Annoying, but easily manageable.