Digitakt v MPC Live: real buyers survey (UK£)

Digitakt 17

MPC Live 20

Both 4

MPC Live

Digitakt has rather underwhelmed me so far

1 Like

I need to change my vote to both. I went ahead and pre-ordered a DT. I was happy to see that Elektron said they would have a viable pattern chain mode as an alternative to not having song mode.

Still getting one
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Digitakt so far. For Beat creation it looks so hands on from the videos. If they do the same for the Midi Part of the device which is equally important to me then it stays that way. But there are quite a few questionmarks.

Digitakt 18

MPC Live 20

Both 5

I have preorders on both, however only booked digitakt after i saw the videos.

My vote doesn’t count I see - rigged election, fake news

5 Likes

Motty is getting on a bit.

1 Like

He’s hibernating in the old sheepskin

@123alastairj Listen son, I’ve been at the ol’ scoring game for a few years now so pay attention and you might learn something. If you look at Meriphews vote just under yours, you’ll see he changes to both, meaning his previous vote gets cancelled and your vote brings that back up - it’s what we used to call the old “one in one out” back in the day when you’d still get change from a pound for 20 Embassy Regal.

9 Likes

Sorry Motty, won’t happen again.

3 Likes
3 Likes

oh ballack

1 Like

Classic Motty!!!

1 Like

He’s one of those people who temporarily restores innocence to the world

1 Like

Mpc live, i have ot hence reason for not choosing the other elektron product.

The best one was the whole “Say something, Mark, say something” “I can’t!” with Lawro. Sadly it seems to have vanished from the Internet but that one cracked me up.

1 Like

Sorry lads, don’t want to stray too far off topic but this will give you a laugh…
http://www.footballsite.co.uk/Statistics/Articles/Colemanballs06.htm

1 Like

Digitakt 18

MPC Live 21
Both 5

The Brazilians are all in yellow - such a riot of colour!

3 Likes