Digitakt tutorials

Does anyone know of some good Digitakt tutorials for a total beginner?. I’ve been through a couple from Cuckoo, but wondered if anyone had came across anything else handy.

cheers

Sam

I’ve made a couple of Digitakt videos… Just check out the rest of this playlist.

…and if there’s anything in particular you wanna know - ask!

5 Likes

Is there one specific to the LFO/Master sections? I have my head around everything but that!

1 Like

https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/elektron-105-digitakt-drums-explored

1 Like

@CarlMikaelBjork
Hi;
I am a first time Digitakt user, just got my machine and I noticed you said in your video, that “anything after bank A is untouched territory…” Why does my brand new machine have presets programmed all the way up through the end of bank B?
Thank you,
Saturn10

1 Like

If you are talking about the locked preset bank I think there was originally 16 patterns but after an update another bank was added.

2 Likes

Digimatt,
Thank you, that is relieving. It’d sucked if I’d gotten a used machine.
S10

I had an early edition and recorded my videos before actual release. Things have changed. To the better! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know about some additional factory presets ! I’m interested as they might be instructional. Where could early Digitakt owners find them ?

I think every new OS update updates also the factory presets. No (Elektron) child left behind … :wink:

@Saturn10:

Just a minor hint, because it seems you got this mixed up in some of your posts: there are two kind of banks: pattern banks and sound banks.

1 Like

Not on my Digitakt. :confused: Just the few presets from the beginning in the bank A. Maybe having custom ‘Sounds’ saved in the bank A or B prevent from adding new ones during the OS update ?

That may be the case. I would ask elektron support about this.

Yep, I’ll do that then. Thank you!

Thank you kindly for this and all past replies and info, Tnussb!
S10

1 Like