Digitakt stand

Don’t have a lot of room on my desk so am thinking a stand like a laptop stand will free up space. Just want to get one that is fairly solid. I see this on Amazon. Anyone using something similar that you like?

i have something similar to what the OP linked, its far too tall to utilize on my desk without standing. you probably want to look at something that the top shelf at least tilts.

Saw that but I really need to fit my mixer or keyboard underneath.

Have you considered a Telescopic Laptop Stand?

Some can be attached to walls.

1 Like

I just purhased a similar but different one by Adam Hall; it has optional clamps and it is extremely stable. I fully expected it to wobble, but it doesn’t. The width is adjustable, too, via extra spacers.

I can recommend it.

1 Like

Using the clamps btw means that there is almost no space lost to long “feet” underneath the stand :slight_smile:

So the clamps are used instead of the feet or in addition to?

this stand is awesome! it really comes in handy around my studio space. it’s sturdy.

the angle and height are adjustable. it’s nice for jamming while standing up from time to time.

1 Like

You can choose to mount it with the clamps, or you can alternatively use long feet. I chose clamps, and it is stable. Both were included in the box. If I can figure out how, I will post an image :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SynthToys?ref=profile_header

5 Likes

Really nice!