Digitakt Soundpacks With Sounds And Patterns - not just Samples

The subject pretty much says it all, and slightly worried about sounding lazy but does anyone know of some DigiTakt soundpacks that contain sounds and patterns and not just samples. I look at the descriptions of some of the sound packs tagged DigiTakt on the Elektron website and they all seem to be just a load of WAVS. I mean, I know it’s easy to turn it into a sound but sometimes it’s nice to have the sounds and patterns all setup for more inspiration. Call me lazy.

2 Likes

Check also the soundpacks for Octatrack! There you’ll find also longer sounds and patterns.
I got these and the sounds are stellar: Hells Kitchen, Ancient Waves, Disturbance

I use the sounds packs from electronisounds. This guy have made lots of crazy presets for the DT.

3 Likes

Thanks, will check them out.

Just checked the site, there’s one dedicated just to kicks. Perfect!

Yep the kicks are awesome. But I got the full bundle and really don’t regret it.
Maybe if I have to choose, I will take all the Prime drums and the Cycles waveform, it turn your digitak into a nice VA synth (tips: put AH behind and you have a very good analog synth :slight_smile: ).

Thank you @blaize for suggesting electronisounds: I got the Lofi-Dub pack from them, very cool sounds, but waaaay ttooo maaany kick samples I could ever need, eheheh!
Got also their free hardcore kick pack: those are sick samples!

Yeah, I recently bought Basswork pack and it’s sick. Really nice crafted bass synth samples.

Maybe the next 0-day release will be for Digitakt. :wink:

8 Likes

I have the Disturbance pack. I know how to transfer the samples but where are the patterns and how are these transferred to Digitakt?

you can’t transfer the patterns to the DT, only the smaples, because the pattern are edited for the octatrack!

Ah, got you. The above made me think the patterns could somehow be transferred too. In any case, Disturbance samples are great!

I just bought the complete Electronisounds pack, that should keep me going for some time. :slight_smile:

On another thread about Electronisounds samples someone said : Using this pack I’ve realised that sounds from your sound pool are not affected by CTRL-ALL when you lock them in.

And … Parameter locks are not affected by ctrl+all either.

What’s your thoughts ?

Don’t have a DT yet. Kinda waiting to see if something new pops up. BUT - I totally use the DT and OT packs in Ableton and Logic. LOVE the sound profiles and they are great for Drum Racks. :checking out electronisounds today. ROK. slight_smile:

Side Q: anyone know what synth or synth sound is used on the Dalek Hits pack demo? I bought it in Dec hoping to get the sound so I could sample, but the pack is just drum hits.

Thanks for any info.