Digitakt Skins

Can we get some digitakt skins? that would be cool i just really want to customize my digitakt to the max

4 Likes

Visit https://www.styleflip.com/elektron-skins-custom-sticker-covers
Ask them if they are making one for the DIgitakt.
I already have and they said if there was enough interest.

So please, stop by and ask too! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll get on that too. A skin for my Digitakt would be really cool

1 Like

I like Blue

2 Likes

Great thing about Styleflip and 12InchSkinz is that they’ll send you a template file too so if you have Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator you can create your own bespoke skin.

It’s not that difficult to create a skin - its just a good quality print on nice vinyl, it’s the fannying around making the initial template that’s the pain in the ass. Unless of course Elektron could supply a template for the Digitakt faceplate to follow.

6 Likes

Used styleflip years ago for a mpc1000 skin. Quality was actually really good.

I should note I just went for a white one with black text lol.

3 Likes

No skins yet? I’ll also request on Style

https://www.styleflip.com/elektron-digitakt-custom-skins-4028

they have arrived :alien:

8 Likes

creamy!

I wanted to see the panel in dim lighting so I detailed the letters over with neon puff paint and bought a black light. So now when I play in the evening I can keep a dim or dark room for a chill atmospehere and just flip on the black light and the panel’s writing glows.
I decided to use neon coloring rather than glow in the dark b/c the chemical for the glow the dark paint will eventually stop working where the neon will always glow under a black light. It took a while to painstakingly paint over the lettering with a paint brush that I clipped to have a very fine tip but I have the patience for it and I really love the way it turned out.

Maybe someone can make a UV reactive skin to save others the trouble.

Put a different pic up to get an idea of how much clearer the panel is the ‘quick mute’ on the right of the trigs was not inked in the florecesnt puff paint and you can’t see it in the photo at all.

5 Likes

Still waiting for the Digitone skin.

1 Like

Many have gone there!
They are good, all my gear have skins for annual outings

2 Likes

Is it yours? Beautiful BTW

SWEET! I love it! :sunglasses:

I requested a OT MK2 skin a long while ago and they told me to send them mine and they would make one for me for free. I just don’t want to send my OT…

send it to me and ill make you a free one also :rofl:

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man: cremacaffe.shop/digi-skins

3 Likes