Digitakt Patches

So there are samples and ‘patches’ (or sounds?) in the Digitakt - sorry if I get my naming wrong, but a sample with setting of evelop lfo and everything else right?

In the elektron store they sell samples for the Digitakt, but they are just samples without any of the setting attached to create a patch or ‘sound’ - are there a way to trade / buy / load these patches somehow?

The digitakt packs from elektron are all just raw samples in wav format. In order for there to be sound settings there would need to be an accompanying sysex file which would contain those settings.

There are non elektron soundpack s which do contain sound setting out there.

Do you know where to find these?

found some : 1000 sound pack for Digitakt?

this release comes with the samples and sysex files

1 Like

I know of exactly one sound pack: Electronisounds awesome one. Has anyone here ever run across another sound pack anywhere?

1 Like

It be worth centralizing all of these. I bought the sound pack from the link I posted and it really makes a huge difference, like an awesome DT update of sort! Having a centralized sound pack with syses file would be an awesome way to expand the DT. It’s strange that Elektron is not offering that in their store, samples are nice to buy/install, but Sounds really show the extent of the power of the DT.

2 Likes