Digitakt Overbridge

i need to have the possibility to back up my work !

was edited

View the whole +Drive you askā€¦

1 Like

Just watched the Video again. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Dear Elektron,

WHEN ?? :frowning:

4 Likes

:smiley:

Sorry, i couldnt resist :wink:

sighhhhhhā€¦

This will never stop being funny to me:

4 Likes

What were they even advertising??? :joy:

Elektron Drive. Duh :stuck_out_tongue:

Analog Heat.

Iā€™m not sure if you understand the joke. That teaser, titled ā€œBefore Longā€, actually felt like forever- I think the thread built as a result of the teaser ended up getting about 2000-3000 posts on it. Last July onward got dark :smiley:

#Memories

1 Like

The timing its seems is set to be a surprise. Either for us or for us and Elektron too.

Oh man that was so lame wasnā€™t it
What were they thinking :unamused:

1 Like

Really? Not a word from Elektron? Not a peep? Did they hire a new developer to sort this out? Is it impossible to get done? Have they given up?

Someone posted that something significant is expected by the end of the year. The info came from an elektron employee.

1 Like

Itā€™s the end of the year.

Itā€™s actually not but ok.

2 Likes

Thanx for your reply. Sorry if it sounded rude. But , it is the end of the year. There is only a month in a half left i the year. I guess the end of the year could also be new years eve, but whateverā€¦ Maybe a little update from Elektron would be nice.

Yeah, perspective I guess on when the end of the year actually is. Especially with a firmware/software update when I hear end of the year that means end of December. An actual physical product maybe November is end of the year. A month and a half is a lot of time considering a lot of individuals on this board think 3 months is unacceptably long. Again a perspective thing.

There was a thread in which someone posted a screen shot with elektron support saying things are expected by end of the year. Honestly for all we know that could be fiscal year which may not end in December.

Either way, something is apparently coming soon.

I hope I donā€™t sound rude againā€¦ I know how the internet can do that. I would just like to hear from someone at Elektron. Maybe ā€œYeah, we are working on itā€? Or, ā€œItā€™s in Alphaā€? Really anything would be nice. Iā€™ll try and search for that screen shot. Thanx again.

2 Likes

ā€œHi, We are aiming for an update in December that will address a lot of the issues people currently have with the machine. This will coincide with the release of Overbridge. Sorry for the long wait. Regards, Simon Mā€

This was the response I received this morning from Elektron after inquiring about a Digitakt update and Overbridge implementation. Thought I would share the news (first post, long time reader).

15 Likes