Digitakt+ Overbridge (os1.10?)

Hello guys,

im new to Elektronauts, new to elektron in general.
I’m a Digitakt user and i do love this little sampler very much. So I look forward for next OS update, if there is any before Overbridge (hopefully about christmas) comes.
You have to keep in mind, now we are on OS1.04 and Overbridge does run with OS1.10.

Can you guys guarantee, that Overbridge gets sure enabled at end of year or is this just some kind of marketing?

Greetins

Edit: I dont understand you elektron guys and your marketing strategy.
You drop an insane sampler that brings a whole DAW together in a little box, not really knowing when Overbridge (a mainly software to complete digital production cuircuit) gets online.
The Digitakt has got all kinds of aspects, to get very quick creative AND productive.
So Please elektron- guys dont push the market into consumer has to buy more little boxes someone dont even need to have fun with digitakt.

First :
There is no relationship between OS numbers and Compatibility between them.

Supported Elektron Machines
Overbridge 1.15.0 requires one (or more) of the following Elektron hardware, running at least :
• Analog Four running OS 1.24
• Analog Keys running OS 1.24
• Analog Rytm running OS 1.31
• Analog Heat running OS 1.02

When the new Overbridge will released as they inform on their website should bring support as they state and for :

Secondly :
This end of year 2017 to beginning of 2018 is a rush for them, they release the DT you already own, they have a New Sample Transfer app (DT + AR), They released OT MK2, Just released A4 MK2, Have to released RYTM MK2, have to released Overbridge basic + premium, and assure Bug Fixes for every machine. So in a way it’s a rush period for them

But i do think i prefer they released things with less bugs possible… And as Overbridge will have its Premium version for the first time i’m sure they wants to do things so that it is flawless, as much as possible, giving the fact that people will pay for the first time for this version.

1 Like

No one on Elektronauts can guarantee anything. There is only the voice of Elektron for that

1 Like

thanks mate.
Indeed it is very interesting to text with some guys, who use elektron gear quite longer. But couldn’t it also be interesting, to make such a box with like an open source system?
where you get some programm like max 4 life and get into prgramming building mods etc

everyone could work as an engineer, not just for sound also for programming.
building programs for the programms and so on.
Like very short information on what does a easy cuircuit, convert it to the digitakt and write a programm like on an arduino to test new patches and abilitys.

Because this reason i bought this machine, because its not being finished yet.
So maybe it is kind of childish to ask a great company like elektron if they need help in programming by kind of sub-companies, who dont really know about their “miracle”
While times of proper DAW’s and programms that simulate analog relation, we’ve reached a point where only a proper sound should not be the maximum for each one.

maybe someday the world is ruled by elektron and noone knows anymore when this all had started
or on the other hand
where it stopped.

2 Likes

no need for overbridge

are you kidding me?
elektron is my way of new beginnings
kisses hugs and and wishes