Digitakt out now!

Adding to this, I would not be surprised to find out that the DT is almost literally the AR without the analogue parts inside. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For US buyers, Pro Audio Star have 'em listed as “In Stock” this morning, though they still list it as a pre-order arriving in May. Might be worth giving them a shout. I got a Monomachine from them last year when everyone else was out of stock.

Lucky man!

At BAX nl they said something about next week, then i called today and the lady said 5 weeks.

I ordered in-store from Moog Audio Montreal. On Monday they told me that the first batch of units are on their way now and should arrive soon but they do not have a solid date yet :confused:

I have one ordered through Long & McQuade in Canada, they told me they expect I’ll have it by Next Friday, the 9th. Ugh A week that will feel like a year.

I must have some sort of mild colour blindness reading that is making me feel like I’ve downed 12 jaegerbombs and have moved onto the absynth!

The lack of comms is annoying me a little now but at least I have my Live to play with and learn more. If stock levels are fine then why the delay in shipping? If they’ve been inundated with orders then why not be open about that and mark as out of stock (like the Octatrack for example).

I get Elektron is a small company so maybe everyone is “out the back” packing boxes like crazy and getting these ready to ship. Who knows! Would be good to hear something though.

1 Like

U.K. Stores seem to have them in stock now

I just got the call, I’m picking mine up from Moog Audio in Montreal this evening!

AH build quality is superior to previous boxes. it’s night and day, everything is so well put together. DT at least looks to be very similar build quality to AH…Which is stunning.

What’s wrong with the previous boxes? They always felt high quality to me.

Since we’re at it can anyone comment in the difference between other elektron machines and DTs encoders? Do they feel smoother or more robust or responsive?

absolutely nothing wrong with the older boxes. they just got better. that’s all.

everything is tighter n feels like a 1st class tank . encoders are much more solid n smooth as butter. really nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got my Digitakt today and it feels amazing! The new buttons and encoders are great and i love the compact size. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i saw on guitarguitar they had 10 available, but i dont think they were in stock , probably on their way.

also £600.

Most US retailers sold out already. Glad to have snatched one in time.

1 Like

When I tried Digitakt, I didn’t really notice any difference between old and new encoders. I guess I’ll need to check again.

yay… my direct order from Elektron was just “shipped”, paid on monday via paypal.

so the 5-8 days processing time is pretty spot on :wink:

1 Like

Hmm. I also paid Monday via PayPal, yet still nothing

Sames :sweat:

what is your order number?

1 Like