Digitakt OS 1.50

This makes me unreasonably happy!

3 Likes

This is crazy!

1 Like

Absolutely flabergasted by this update. Did not expect this in the slightest.

3 Likes

lol youtubers are cringey af. vultures of content

anyways, cool update Elektron. way to solidify a modern classic

8 Likes

Honestly Amazing. I have been trying to integrate the Octatrack into my hybrid workflow for ages and it just always resulted in me using the OT at like 5% of itā€™s power. Slicing was the most important for me so now I can promote the DT to something more than just Drums :smiley:

1 Like

Woah that was unexpected. Nice job elektron thank you!

I donā€™t need another Elektronā€¦ I donā€™t need another Elektronā€¦ I donā€™t need another Elektronā€¦ I donā€™tā€¦

18 Likes

Well. Massive upgrade!! :fire:
Practically renders all LFO based workarounds useless and frees up more modulation sources to play with.

Now I want my Digitakt back!

15 Likes

Did i read it correctly ? Recording length in step length - means perfect loops finally ? Digitone you hear me, your day is come (to be sampled the shit )!

19 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:šŸ«¶šŸ¼šŸ«¶šŸ¼šŸ«¶šŸ¼

3 Likes

Hurtsā€¦

5 Likes

very cool, donā€™t own a digitakt but the fact that this is happening also gives hope for long term upgrades / updates to the other devices (maybe arpegiattor on syntakt?)

4 Likes

I noticed the FUNC+SRC shortcut is now for selecting the machine, anyone know how to quick-access the sample selector in 1.5?

4 Likes

Iā€™m so happy

4 Likes

What a great update, but dang I really wish Elektron would add some MIDI Retrig functionality to the Digitakt.

7 Likes

this is making me wonder what 1.5 for DN will be like hmmm

6 Likes

Itā€™s a weird warpā€¦
It makes small ā€œzero crossingā€ loops dividing the sample, matching tempo.

10 Likes

i said the same dang thing lol
hey bud :wink:

1 Like

I feel so vindicated I fucking love you elektron you are truly the best people. This totally changed everything!!!

17 Likes

:dizzy_face: I fucking love SRR, that was one feature request I had from the beginning

12 Likes