DIGITAKT OS 1.20 Request

I am running OS 1.10 and would like to upgrade to 1.40 but need to first update to 1.20.

Anyone know a way to get a safe download for 1.20 ?

Why? I think you can go straight to 1.40.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot… at least through USB.

1.40 needs at least 1.20 or higher to access the upgrade. I have a ticket with elektron so hopefully I can be sorted quick

PM sent

thanks

1 Like

Hello. i have the same probleme.
can you send me the 1.20 please?

message sent

1 Like

Tchu was correct, you can get there without 1.20 In Transfer, click on go to the SYSEX TRANSFER page and follow the instructions

1 Like

thanx

Hi there. I am running 1.11 and believe I too need to upgrade to 1.20 before 1.40. Would you be able to send a safe version on 1.20? Many thanks.

PM sent

1 Like

hey Dr.K,

could you please send me the 1.20 download please. same issue as the guys above. its been frustrating. happy to have found this feed!!

your help will be much appreciated

2 Likes

No problem. I wonder why Elektron doesn’t offer a solution for this issue. But as long as enough users have the old OS we can help each other out.

Is the second set of instructions here labeled Upgrading from the Startup Menu not the correct process for this?

Edit: Read further up and some folks don’t have another MIDI device to do this, so this process won’t work for that. It will work if you DO have a MIDI interface separate from the Digitakt.

Hi Dr K - could I get the 1.2 firmware as well please. Just brought a second hand device that is on 1.04 and need to bring it up to date. Cheers

1 Like

Hello, I am also on 1.11 right now, and need a way to get to 1.20 to properly update. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, just bought a Digitakt. Excited, but it’s system 1.10A and I need to upgrade to 1.20. If someone has the system 1.20 file please help!
Cheers
Renat

OS 1.50 is out now btw. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi, could you help out with the system 1.20 file.
Cheers
Renat

1 Like

But you need to upgrade to 1.20 before when you are on 1.10.

1 Like