Digitakt OS 1.05

Can’t use my Digitakt at the moment but was just looking at this in the manual, detailed info is on pages 23-25 and 34 in the new updated manual.

Looks like to add Sounds from the global Sound Library into your current project’s Sound Pool, you go to the sound browser, select the sound, hit RIGHT arrow, choose “Copy to…” then “Sound Pool”

EDIT: Also, a “Sound” is essentially all the settings on an audio track. The sample, LFO settings, AMP & Filter settings, etc.

1 Like

“Track sound name would not be updated after sound export.”

Can someone explain this more clearly? Does it actually show somewhere what Sound is loaded to each track? (I haven’t used Sounds much so if this is something that should be obvious upon using it, I apologize)

I use sounds all the time and this puzzled me. Not near my Digitakt now to check tho!

Can’t check here either. This is gonna bug me all day

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitakt 1.05 : Bug reports

Great work and awesome update!

That might have been accidentally copied over from the Rytm manual

1 Like

Sigh… while it’s great that so many bugs have been fixed, I’m pretty exasperated that the late MIDI pattern change bug hasn’t been addressed. Can we get a comment on when a fix is expected?

2 Likes

::frowning:

I’m pretty sure this can be done. If I’m playing 32nd notes on a hit hat with my keystep it records them.

1 Like

Sorry buddy- I felt the same way after I read that the Digitone would have retrig on it.

but an internal check box would be dope.
as seen on rytm

1 Like

You probably won’t get an exact date but hopefully with the Digitone released and shipping the focus will be machine updates and patches.

I’ve got a gig tomorrow, too… I’m not upgrading until after the set is done and over!

3 Likes

If things are running smoothly for you currently when you practice your set, stay on the current os.

1 Like

That’s midi clock from software for you. Maybe look into one of the various midi from audio options like, expert sleepers usamo.

Sorry if this is a dumb question (that’s been answered before), but can I update to OS 1.05 from 1.03, without updating to 1.04, beforehand?

yes

2 Likes

So we now could sysex project and patterns one by one. But sysex loading is done pattern by pattern. There is no option to load entire project. So backing up entire box will take forever. Am I missing something?

Backing up does take ages. But it’s nice to have it. Surprised there is no receive project, though.