Digitakt OS 1.05

that did the trick… so FYI everyone unplug any midi cables when using the USB to update the OS or it wont work for now.

3 Likes

This is a huge bummer for me as well

Sysex Dump!!!
Does that mean the content of the sounds (i.e. the samples) can be backed up as well?
In other words, a real backup option for the DT?

No, not yet. Pattern and sound data only. Samples cannot yet be transferred from the unit. Soon™

20 Likes

ah, bummer.
Not too shabby, though.

1 Like

Half way there :slight_smile:

22 Likes

thanks for the update , i genuinely thought it might drop today…
bug list looks quite thorough too.

and remember feature requests are better in the feature request thread

well done guys, thanks for the stellar communication/support.

keep up the hardwork!

2 Likes

Nice update! The change list says that the encoder clicks sensitivity is improved… is it click-only, or has the rotate sensitivity been tweaked? Feels easier to dial in values in some areas, but that could be my memory playing tricks on me! Also, the popup Rtrg window’s values are still insanely sensitive – Rate and Length annoyingly fiddly to adjust at the moment…

1 Like

Changelog looks good! Thanks for the update!
But it also looks like now I’m waiting for .06 to hopefully get an instant pattern change with a PC sent from an external MIDI sequencer.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nice one guys, would im the future, the DT have a simular master section as the DN?

Use of, send and return FX

most annoying click issue for me was setting midi channel on midi track, and those other options that are enables when clicking.
i havent updated yet though… will do now.

Good to see this was taken seriously, it was an embarrassing bug

Nice list of fixes. Hoping the PC behavior is expanded in 1.10, for both DN and DT, when OB is released…this month lol

3 Likes

I thought it was something wrong with my adapter so I swapped left and right, didn’t think for a moment that would have been a bug!

The func + knob click parameter changes (for setting midi channels and ccs) are one and done now. By far my biggest annoyance and it has been solved perfectly. Thank you Elektron!

11 Likes

I can confirm that the Digi now plays real well with incoming midi notes from an external keyboard. Put it through its paces with lots of chords and quick changes, no probs

9 Likes

Thanks for the update BUT please fix the Program Change issues!!

1 Like

yea that’s fixed for me now – tonnes better.

Really happy to see this update as it has fixed a few issues…

Wanted to know if anyone one else has a similar issue to me.

Even after the update the BPM of the DT drifts from what it’s set to in the DAW. I’ve linked up to Ableton & Logic Pro X and the same thing happens.

Should I wipe & restore my unit to factory settings or what?! Thought this was a bug that may have been fixed.

Any thoughts appreciated

Bpm drifts are common on midi syncing- from my experience

3 Likes