Digitakt OS 1.05

not yet

1 Like

This is pretty sweet, but I’d really like some sort of zoom option when scrolling through a sample’s waveform… would make working with longer samples much easier. Trying to find that sweet spot in a sampled synth is tricky with a 33 second sample

edit: i would like this to have formatted it this way with no “but”:

"This is pretty sweet. For the next update I’d really like some sort of zoom option when scrolling through a sample’s waveform… would make working with longer samples much easier. Trying to find that sweet spot in a sampled synth is tricky with a 33 second sample

8 Likes

Can’t access the release notes for some reason.

Can someone tell me if the delay in pattern change from external MIDI is fixed?

1 Like

Oh no, took the DN on my skiing trip, DT stayed at home.

2 Likes

Does not seem to have been fixed. Bummer.

Woo soundlocks

3 Likes

I’m most interested in the new encoder behavior! Though the frustration of trying to hit the right spot was part of the fulfillment- I’m happy to forgo that for convenience

2 Likes

Well it’s mostly bug fixes, so in theory it should be MORE stable… but you never know if other stuff will get introduced.

Aside from that, you should look through the release notes and make sure nothing is going to severely affect your projects (if you have prewritten projects that you plan on using), or be prepared to go back over everything after the update and make sure it’s all as expected.

For example: “The filter trig parameter had no effect. The filter envelope was always triggered by a note trig but never triggered by a lock trig. All patterns will be automatically upgraded to compensate for the changes introduced by this fix.”

2 Likes

Very interested to hear how this sounds now.

8 Likes

Yay, can’t wait to get home from work now.

2 Likes

Nice.

Don’t upgrade. Do the gig first.

8 Likes

Could you wait to get home from work before? :smiley:

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks!

LOTS of goodies in there! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Someone not at work… try MIDI loopback please!

1 Like

Yeah, I quite enjoy my job. :grinning:

Well- great! Now I have GAS for your job

3 Likes

Yay! Updated flawlessly. Manual was also updated btw

I work with special needs individuals. My main day client has autism and perfect pitch. And Can basically play any piece of music on piano just by hearing it. Super rad. But totally off topic.

That’s why I didn’t mind waiting to get home from work today, but now all I can think about is this digitakt update.

9 Likes

Introduce him to the Digitakt, problem solved!

2 Likes