Digitakt OS 1.04 available

I am not talking about the general awkwardness of selecting 0.01 with some of the encoders, this is just encoder D. The sample select has triggered with no hands anywhere near the machine, I sat and watched it for a while to be sure.
So to be clear you are able to select every number on the delay feedback?, if so I will have to put another ticket in and ask why they didnt mention it before.

Strange. Never had that happen.

Youā€™re right about delay feedback though. Seems to change with increments of 2 and cannot dial anything in between. Something they should fix Yeah. Not that much of a problem in everyday use imho, but it is strange yeah.

1 Like

Looks like the chromatic range on audio tracks is now 4 octaves.

2 Likes

Thanks, I think you are the first person who has reported the same thing, I was starting to think the encoder needed repair but as you say its not much of an issue just odd so I will wait for a fix.

1 Like

Its easy to find out. Test the same encoder with a different parameter and see its behaviour.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a load error assigning sample to track? Tried a power-off and on, but still no joy. Anyone else getting this?

EDIT: my bad, must have hit project limit as I can save again in a new project, sorry. As you were.

xxx

1 Like

had no problems tonight ,
imported a lot of samples from those legowelt zips , mangled stuff , quick save , seems stable.

nice to be able to select patterns while in chromatic modeā€¦

in terms of knobs/values , iā€™m quite happy with ā€˜normalā€™ numbers, moving something from .2 to .35 on most hirez values has such a small impact unless its on sample start/loop/length that ive setup a midi designer2 template to remove the hassle and snap straight to my prefered values.

its not as quick as being a bit messy with values on the box, better to figure things out and then get a little accurate on delay numbers , feedback and sample points

1 Like

I misunderstood. I thought we were able to use chromatic mode with grid recording as well. When you toggle between chromatic and grid recording it would be nice if the last pressed note in chromatic was being used in grid recording. Or something like that. Makes it faster to punch in notes instead of the dial.

1 Like