Digitakt OS 1.03 is here!

Oh man. If they didn’t fix anything and they go on vacation…

Looking at that list, it looks like they didn’t really address anything of substance. Flux capacitor? Thermal detonator? Weirding module?

Clearly this company is just sadistic.

3 Likes

But you can now MIDI sync to an external time machine, that’s a step forward

1 Like

Mine’s sequencing the Mocca Master now. Wasn’t expecting it, but quite enjoying it all the same.

2 Likes

loaded a few samples - no crash
midi synced from Cubase (midi - did not yet try usb) and recorded a loop - no crash, correct timing etc.

too early to say but seems like the device is now usable!

3 Likes

I don’t know about you, but only certain samples were causing the loading crash/freeze for me. Aside from loading, it would happen when I tried to delete these from the +drive too. Interested to find out if I can delete them now. I never reported that to Elektron :sweat:

I just felt the nerdy internet rage swelling up inside my head when reading the first lines… You got me, sir. :smiley:

Thanks, Elektron! God midsommar and all that, careful dancing around the midsommarstång!

2 Likes

boo , 1st crash … who’s starting the 1.03 bug list?

saved project , got the done message , … still playing.displaying the loading text.
unresponsive

That was fast and ugh… Hopefully this thread isn’t as long as the previous one.

1 Like

quick question… with an update to 1.03, will I lose my samples recorded and stored on the +Drive?

thank you, people at Elektron!

awesome news & its looking good so far :slight_smile:

i had about 5 transport on/off related freezes earlier today with 1.02, so this really makes my day - thanks !

Thanks, you guys rock!

Thank you, Elektron!
Reading the relaese notes I wonderd which bugs I didn’t encounter :happy:

Edit:

Just perfomed the update - USB-sync from DAW works perfekt as well as on MIDI and its whole chain.
Factory sounds on Bank A are all there - I’ so glad! :totes:

The new pattern save mode seems nice!
From what I understand, using the quick save function doesn’t affect the pattern on the project, right? You have to save the project in the menu in order to have it properly saved?

1 Like

Yay for it now remembering mute mode! Can’t wait to give it a try, might even try syncing in with Logic now :slight_smile:

I actually got used to doing this anyway because of the sample loading crash which would somehow revert to an earlier project state. Constantly saving pattern and project :confused:

does the function + settings button “save project” shortcut do the same as saving pattern to project from the pattern menu?

Mine took only a few seconds.

2 Likes

same here… crashed on project saving. Stuck on the DONE screen… After rebooting it did saved everything :slight_smile:

Mine took only a few seconds (I’ve read about using older cables and not connecting to a usb hub (I do connect to a USB3.0 hub and its not been a problem)). I read in the notes that it will reboot itself, and unless it does it twice and I missed it, I ended up at a screen that read “Please Restart Me”. Overall an easy update and been rock solid since I installed and I’m throwing midi every which way :thumbsup:

2 Likes