Digitakt + Octatrack + RC 505 Edit:Figured it Out!

Hi.

I am struggling with hooking up all of my gear to a mixer so that I can sample from these three hardware devices.
I also record to a computer via Adobe Audition ( I have Reaper but I am trying to stay DAWless).
I also use Equator with Roli Seaboard Blocks on the same PC.

Maybe I’ve outgrown my mixer?

Rich

PS I have figured it out. I need a small mixer and it solves everything. :slight_smile:

Almost solved.

I picked up a small behringer X802 mixer. This allows me to configure everything as I had hoped.

Except a weird thing happening… I am getting “ghost effect sends” on the 2 channels that I have connected the X820 mixer. By that I mean if I open up AUX 1 and 2 on Channel 1 and 2… and fiddle with a synth on channels 5-6 with the Aux off there… I can still hear effects. This is the case for all of the 6 AUX. If I have the signal too hot, I also get a feedback loop.

I have moved the X820 to other channels,group outputs, the tape, Mix Insert, the FX Returns and the Channel Returns. Nothing is working.

If I keep the volumes low, I can at least be rid of the feedback… but I know that these ghost effects will get caught in a recording.

I am not doing any Aux/sends on the X802… Straight line connections using Main out to go to… well anything. I also tried the room outputs.

Any suggestions?
Rich