Digitakt - LFO issues after changing a pattern

Hello everyone, I am new using the Digitakt and I am very happy with it.

I am having problems when I change a pattern and mute all the tracks but one (Nr. 5). This track contains a bassline and has an LFO controlling the Volume - making a Side Chain with the Kick.
When I change the Pattern, mute all other tracks and push play, the LFO is not in time. The only way to get the LFO in time is playing the Track 4. I really can not understand why. Maybe someone of you can help?

Setup:

I work with a Moog Subsequent 37 and use the mixer of FL Studios to implement some VSTs and PlugIns. This proyect has 3 patterns. 2 of them are using 3 MIDI-Chanels (11, 12 and 13) to control different values in FL Studios and channel 15 is used to play the Moog. Here is a little scheme:

Hi!
As far as I know,in order for the LFO to play where you have set it every time,it has to be on TRG mode.
Maybe on the first pattern it is but it’s not on the second?

Hi, thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

the LFO (Track 5) on the second Pattern is on TRG mode. Couriosly the LFO (Track 5) fits normaly when the Track 4 is triggered. But you are right. It may be an issue of the LFO on the first Pattern. Yesterday I tryed to set up the LFO (Track 5) on the first Pattern and it did not have the same speed as the Pattern tempo. I tryed different configurations like SPD 4 / 128 BPM and so on. (The tempo of both Patterns is 128)

I thought it could be a rare MIDI issue?

It is solved. I was using on the first Pattern an LFO in a MIDI-Track. I am not sure but It seems that the LFO was changing the values of the LFO on Track 5.